Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Fauci and his fearmongering can go fuck off

 ERMAGHERD!  THE DELTA VARIENT!  STAY INDOORS!!  RUN AWAY!  Fauci pulls his schtick once again, and says the same retarded shit he's been saying for over a year now.  And then Rand Paul fires back.



Well, ok, what he actually said was this:


But I like my version better.  The OHMYGODITISSOSCARY new version of the virus will be just another opportunity for the fascists and dictators to try to keep control.  Stop giving in to them.  And Fauci need to be in jail.

2 comments:

Sarthurk said...

So what are your chances of being killed in a car wreck?. Or cancer?

Ragin' Dave said...

Car crash? About 1 in 107, although that's higher for me since I ride a motorcycle, and more and more people on the road are a bunch of self-absorbed slack-jawed phone-using idiots and jackasses who make me thing that the movie "Idiocracy" has finally arrived.

Cancer is about 1 in 7.