Friday, April 30, 2021

Getting what they voted for, good and hard

 Of course, only idiots think that the drooling Chinese hand-puppet actually won a damn thing, but that didn't stop the big cities from going for Biden in a big way.  And I want them to suffer for it.  Enjoy the higher prices, assholes!

Americans spent a lot of money on groceries over the past year—and it isn’t just because they were eating more meals at home. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, food prices jumped 3.9 percent in 2020, nearly triple the rate of inflation.

Unfortunately, this trend seems poised to continue. The US Department of Agriculture estimates grocery bills could increase by another 3 percent in 2021, while some experts are betting on even longer-term problems.

If I have to suffer, I want them to suffer more.  If I'm paying a dollar more for gas, I want them to pay twice that.  If I have to pay more for food, I want them to go bankrupt trying to put food on the table.  They voted for that fucking drooling dipshit, and I want them to feel the pain of that.  I can go to the famers pretty directly where I live.  They can't.  So fuck 'em, and let them starve.  

2 comments:

p2 said...

Serious benefits knowing farmers or how to grow your own. Those of us who paid attention growing up will be just fine. As for the concrete lovin’, electricity addicted, oh-so-woke morons? Fuck ‘em. Got no more use for them...

Ragin' Dave said...

The Mrs and I normally garden every year. This year with both of us working full time we just didn't have the spare time to plant a big one. We have herbs growing indoors for cooking, and I figure I'll have a few tomato plants put in, but in years past we canned food for the whole winter. And we can do it again if we need to.