Thursday, May 02, 2019

The Natchez Trace

So, the Mrs. and I have now driven the Natchez Trace Parkway from bottom to top.  It's a gorgeous drive.  On day one, we were going to try to make it to Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, but we had to chose between interstate driving and seeing the Hermitage, or taking the Trace.  We chose the trace, and we both feel like we made the right choice.

Had some thunderstorms.  Saw on the news that the Upper Peninsula of Michigan actually got some snow.  In May.  So much for that Glo-bull Warming, eh?

Since I'm setting this post up on a schedule, I'll keep away from the news, because anything I type might be out of date by the time you're reading this.  Of course, I could write about how the Democrats are shitting themselves on a national scale over the Mueller report, and that will be the same no matter what day it is.  Listening to the news on the radio, I could only shake my head as I heard the Democrats ramble on and on about this perceived crime, or that perceived illegality, all while Attorney General Barr put up with them and showing more patience than I could ever imagine.  Especially with that walking pile of shit Nadler. 

Anyways, more driving.  And then, hanging with friends for a bit.  And then more driving.

No comments: