Tuesday, October 02, 2018

That would be because they are, in fact, part of the Democrat Party.

Trump to media:  I see your bullshit, and I'm calling your bullshit, you Democrat shills.  OK, maybe he didn't say it quite like that.  Maybe I just made it up.  If I did just make it up, that qualifies me to be whatever passes for a "journalist these days.

A combative President Trump initially deflected questions about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh during a White House press conference on trade, and also accused reporters of working for the Democratic Party. 
During an extended attack on Democrats for their handling of Kavanaugh, Trump accused the media of taking the party’s side.  
“I consider you a part of the Democrat Party,” Trump said.  
Trump shot down questions three times from reporters on Kavanaugh following remarks in the Rose Garden, instead demanding they first ask questions about the newly negotiated version of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
The media is nothing more than the Democrat Party Stenographer Pool.  They are lickspittles and lapdogs for the DNC.  Period.  We Normals have waited decades for someone to finally start treating the press with the disrespect they deserve, and quite frankly while I understand that President Trump is restrained by decorum, I wouldn't be half as nice to those DNC hacks as he is.

No comments: