Monday, September 24, 2018

Apparently, she was just supposed to let them die

Letting animals drown and die of infection is just the name of "things we do together", right?

“Our mission was to save as many animals from the flood that we could," Hedges said. "We went through Hurricane Matthew and it was horrible. There were many preventable deaths.” 
She said an elderly couple dropped off 18 of the animals, some of which were sick and injured, just before the storm. 
On Monday, after Florence passed, Hedges got a call from Wayne County Animal Control regarding the animals. 
“He basically told me, 'You can voluntarily hand over the animals, or I can go get a warrant,' " Hedges said. 
She willingly surrendered the animals. 
"A few days later they called me in for questioning and yesterday they arrested me," Hedges said. 
The charges included 12 counts of practicing medicine without a veterinary license.


I'm thinking of calling Wayne County, North Carolina and letting them know of my displeasure with their actions, and how I won't be conducting any business in their county until they just leave this woman alone.  SHE did the right thing.  THEY are a group of stupid, ego-maniacal, ass-hatted thundercunts who should have never once taken any action against a woman who was saving pets from a hurricane and the subsequent flooding.

No comments: