Thursday, March 01, 2018

YouTube on the way to banning Conservative channels

They're working in that right now.

“YouTube is targeting conservative channels, saying our commentary is ‘bullying’ yet they allow Southern Poverty Law Center to hunt us like rabbits, strip away our voices like the skin, and grill anyone slightly right of Karl Marx with the term ‘fascist,'” claimed Whitty in an email to Breitbart Tech. “When YouTube or any other large platform targets me, it doesn’t so much scare me. If anything, it just makes me angry and I let that anger motivate me.” 
“I grew up in Berkeley, California, where I was raised by a family of limousine liberals who silenced me my entire life and when I decided to come out of the conservative closet, they exiled me,” she continued. “If I can stand losing my entire family for having a voice, I can handle a few Internet warlords.”

Silicon Valley is entirely Leftist.  Therefore, they are entirely fascist.  Scratch a Democrat, find a dictator.  It shouldn't be too much of a shock when the rabid Leftists of Google start cracking down on dissenting speech, as Leftists do not want to hear any kind of dissent, nor do they allow speech that goes against their ideology if they can prevent it.

I've already signed up with BitChute.  Google can kiss my ass, and I'll dump YouTube in a heartbeat.  I already ignore their search engine, and various other services they have I don't even bother with.  I don't need a bunch of Fascist motherfuckers tracking my data, and I'm done helping Marxist fuckwits make money when all they want to do is destroy my way of life.  Piss on 'em.

No comments: