Thursday, July 20, 2017

John McCain has brain cancer

And I don't care.

I'm not going to sit around talking about how awful it is.  In fact, the moment I heard the news I was a bit relieved, because that means John McCain isn't going to be sitting in the Senate for some time, fucking things up, shitting on Conservatives, screwing with Trump's agenda, and making back-door deals with Democrats that stab the GOP faithful in the back.

I never truly wanted him dead, but I sure as hell wanted him out of the Senate, where he's been ensconced for so long that he's grown barnacles.  And the entire time he's been a two-faced, greedy, corrupt lying piece of shit.  Some of the worst attacks against the Tea Party came from John McCain, because anything that might disrupt his gravy train couldn't be allowed to exist.

It sucks he has brain cancer.  It sucks that anyone has brain cancer.  I didn't want him to get brain cancer, unlike most Democrats.  But I'm not going to sit around weeping and crying.  Sometimes in this world you have to suffer because God requires you to do penance for your sins.  If that's the case, then this suffering is just one small, tiny amount of penance for John McCain.

No comments: