Monday, March 06, 2017

Multnomah County, OR legal system proven to be Kangaroo Kourt

Laws?  Who needs 'em when you can cook up some BS and enforce your politics via the legal system?

If ever there was a clear cut case of self defense, this was it. But a leftist, activist judge in a leftist county decided to ignore the facts and the law and condemn Mike for doing what any rational person in his position would have done. 
Multnomah County has sent a message loud and clear. If you riot, attack people and destroy property, you will be protected. If you try to defend yourself from criminals, you will be convicted and jailed. It is simple insanity. What Judge Ryan and D.A. Underhill have said is this. “If you come to Multnomah County and a gang of thugs attacks you, lie down and take the beating. If you are not killed, you will be better off than if you defend yourself and we get ahold of you.”

The last time I was in Portland or Multnomah County was years ago.  But I won't be going back any time soon, because I"ll be damned if I put myself into a situation where I could go to jail despite following the law and doing everything right.  The time and money I have for vacations and various other niceties are rather limited; I'm not going to waste it on a municipality that hates me.

1 comment:

Crotalus said...

Mike is an outspoken advocate for gun rights, and the Commies in power saw their chance. This was nothing more than a political lynching.