Monday, September 26, 2016

Nucking Futs....

The Loony Liberals living in Koo-Koo Land (AKA Los Angeles) have now decided that police officers need to run away from armed criminals.

No, really.  They actually said that.

You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop right now.  It's damned if you do, damned if you don't, and the criminals always win.

If someone is coming at you with a knife, shoot them.  If someone is coming at you with a gun, shoot them.  If someone is coming at you with a bat, a sword, a chainsaw, an actual chain, or bricks in both hands...

SHOOT THEM.

"Oh but Dave, how can you decide that their life blah blah blah blah" FUCK that stupid bullshit.  I didn't make that decision.  THEY made that choice when they decided to attack me.  I don't attack people.  I don't go around committing assault on people on the street.  Don't want to get shot?  Cool!  I don't want to shoot you.  But if you come at me with intent to harm me or mine, I'll put you down like a rabid dog, and I won't have any damn qualms about it.

People who come at cops with weapons deserve to get shot.  Cops deserve to shoot people coming at them with a weapon.  It's too sad that the people running Lost Angeles are so fucking drug-addled and mentally ill that they cannot comprehend this simple fact.

And it's yet another reason why I will never go back to that fucking shithole.

No comments: