Thursday, July 14, 2016

I'm having a hard time giving a damn

Those folks who know me know that I will occasionally go on a rant about how we need to remove some of the safety nets that society has thrown up.  People need to feel the consequences of their poor decisions, otherwise they never learn from them.

So pardon me if I really have a hard time getting all upset about this:

Thirty-three people were hospitalized for a possible overdose on K2, a type of synthetic marijuana, in Brooklyn on Tuesday morning. 
Witnesses reported seeing more than a dozen people passing out, vomiting, urinating and twitching in the middle of the street around 9.30am in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood.


I'm hoping that a whole bunch of moms are showing this news story to their kids and saying "YOU SEE THIS?!?!?!  THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T TOUCH THAT CRAP!!!!!"

No comments: