Thursday, July 28, 2016

I have never before had a migraine

But the past four days have seen me with a headache so bad that my hair follicles were tender.  If someone had come up to me and said "We know what's causing your headache; it's the Denubian mind worm from Xylon 4, and we have to drill it out without anesthesia." I would have offered up my Black & Decker for them to use.

Seems to be getting better now.

I hate how hard I go down when I get sick.  I supposed it's a mixed blessing.  I never really get a case of the sniffles, but when I get sick it's a "Go to the doctor now please" kind of event.

Makes me wonder what's coming up for me in a few decades.

2 comments:

OC said...

bWAHAHAHAHAHA -Gettin' old ain't for sissies.
And misery loves company.....

OC

Drumwaster said...

I speak from experience. Get EVERY ONE of those medical conditions documented in your permanent medical records. All of them, even if it's just to renew a pain pill prescription for a "regular" condition.

When you get out, they will compare your entrance physical to your exit physical and anything that isn't mentioned in your medical history for that time span will NEVER be permitted as "service connected". (I've been fighting that issue for more than twenty years regarding the two injuries to my right shoulder that were never written down, since the medic just gave me a bottle of Motrin and sent me on my way without apparently writing anything down.)

DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. You won't regret it later.