Friday, July 22, 2016

I can't blame it on one state

Considering that in my 9+ hours of driving today, I saw people from every state except Georgia going up and down I-95.

So what is it then?  Is it the proximity to the salt water that causes the Consolidated Clusterfuck of Stupidity on the roads?  Did every drooling halfwit decide to take a drive today?  At about hour eight I was ready to pull a jackass out of his car and beat him with my tire iron.  I'd do it at speed.  I'd just lean out, snatch the phone out of his hand, grab him by the hair and pound the ever-loving shit out of him while the wife kept the car going in a straight direction.

Ten bucks says the slack-jawed morons were Obama voters.  The people I saw with conservative bumper stickers were all rather polite.  Too bad they were the minority today.

No comments: