Wednesday, March 09, 2016

The incredibly stupid woman speaks again.

You may remember some years back, when I lived in Wisconsin, that an incredibly stupid woman JoAnne Kloppenburg tried to sue her way onto the Supreme Court of Wisconsin.  I won't rehash the details, I'll just note that the incredibly stupid woman JoAnne Kloppenburg has surfaced yet again.

State Supreme Court candidate Appeals Court Judge JoAnne Kloppenburg may need a refresher in American history. 
At a forum with the West Allis Youth Commission, Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Bradley and Judge Kloppenburg were offered up a softball question about who they thought was the most influential president. 
Bradley, citing the proximity to Abraham Lincoln's birthday, said the 16th president was the most influential for ending slavery and keeping the country together through the Civil War. Kloppenburg parroted Bradley's praise for Lincoln, but wanted to emphasize the complexity of our nation's leaders.

I'll let you read the rest.  It is amazing to me that someone who sits on a court somehow manages to not grasp a concept that I knew when I was 10 years old.  Liberalism truly is a mental disease.

No comments: