Friday, January 16, 2015

I would have left them there

Some Occu-tards "Occupied" an interstate in Boston.  They had made cement barrels where they could chain themselves together inside the barrel, thus making it harder for the police to move them out of the road.

I would have pushed the barrels to the side of the road, secured them to the barrier there, and then opened the roadway back up.  With the Occu-tards still chained together inside the barrels.

I would have told the Occu-tards that they should probably hang tight to the side of the road to avoid being hit by passing cars.  And then I would have left.  I only would have returned to deal with anyone trying to unchain the barrels from the road barriers.

These Occu-tards were wearing adult diapers, for shit's sake.  They were prepared to be there a long time.  I would have left them there a long, long time, chained to the side of the road, while cars rushed by.

No comments: