Thursday, September 12, 2013

Well, wasn't I precient?

Remember when I said that Obama was Putin's bitch?

Yeah.  Putin wanted to make sure that Obama knew he was nothing but Putin's Bitch, so 'ol Pooty-Poot took to the New York Times..... 

This is not just Putin making sure Obama knows that he's nothing but a gutless little bitch.  This is worse.  This op-ed is a metaphor for Putin fucking Obama up the ass, jizzing in Obama's eyes and then forcing Obama to suck the shit off of Putin's dick. 

And Obama did just that, because he's such a fucking worthless little quivering bitch that there's nothing else he wants to do.

So he is just the man for the New York Times — an international liar who has just made a complete fool of the president of the United States and shamed our country in the process while putting into question the entire future of the Middle East.

For his next column, perhaps he can finally tell us what happened in Benghazi. Sadly, there’s a better chance he’ll do it than our own administration.
I'm so damn ashamed of my country that I can't describe how I feel in English.

No comments: