Friday, March 22, 2013

To quote that great philosopher...

...Ron White - You ever take a shit so big your pants fit better afterwards?

There comes a point where you finish dropping the kids off at the pool, and when you stand up you realize you have produced an object that can only qualify as HAZMAT.  Nothing that looks or smells like that should ever come out of a normal human body.  And as the dogs were frantically throwing themselves at the front door in an effort to escape the stench, I took solace in the fact that they cannot verbalize the torture I just put them through, and thereby gain the Ragin' Mrs' wrath through their squealing.

I figure they'll wake up in a moment or two.  Maybe.

1 comment:

Gladorn said...

Haven't terrorized the dogs yet. But this morning I did pass gas and my wife had to roll down the car window. Good thing there wasn't any oncoming traffic.