Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another mask slips

Washington Post tried to bury story about Obamacare blowing up the deficit.

And this is why I say that the modern media, who are nothing but whores and propaganda artists for their Marxist Lord and Messiah Obama, need to die, shrivel up, and blow away.  It can only be good for the country as a whole.  They'll get replaced either by actual unbiased people, or by people who don't claim to be objective.  Either would work better than the farce of a media we have now.  I can't even watch CNN without imagining Anderson Cooper wiping Obamajizz off his chin.  Don't get me started on MSNBC, that cabal of communist clusterfucks.

1 comment:

Crotalus (Dont Tread on Me) said...

Sunday, I woke up with such a foul mood, that I wanted to drag the whole world to hell, and watch it burn for ever and ever, amen. Fortunately, that passed-- or, refocused into a desire to do it to all of the Feral, er *ahem* Federal gov't. Every tax man, and every BATF agent, were it in my power to do so, would be right there next to the Devil himself.