Sunday, December 04, 2011

BSC "Championship"

LSU vs. Alabama?

Booooooooo-riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

As if we didn't have enough evidence that the BCS is a flaming crock of bullshit, this is just the fecal frosting on top of the crap cake.  I'm not going to watch that game.  I have absolutely no interest in that game. Hell, I'm not going to watch many of the bowl games, as by this time they're nothing more than a "Fill-in-the-blank-Sponsor" scheme to make money, and most of them really aren't that good.

Does anyone from outside the SEC really think that LSU and Alabama are the two best teams in the country?  Hell, we've already seen this game, a snooze-fest that I didn't watch, and after seeing the re-caps I'm GLAD I didn't watch it.

Sorry folks, but hell no.  We need a play-off system, and we need it now.

No comments: