Thursday, August 11, 2011

Obama uses Dead Soldiers for Photo Op

How many times have I said it?  Obama only gives a shit about the military when he can get a good photo from it to help his re-election chances.

Problem is, this time he did it over the direct objections of the deceased Soldier's families.

Obama, you fucking ghoul, you aren't fit to be called the Commander in Chief.  You have no right to violate those families wishes when it comes to how the remains of their loved ones are handled.  And the fact that you essentially told them to piss up a rope highlights just what a narcissistic, brainless, classless fucking ASSHOLE you are.

I will fucking dance a jig the day that god-damned piece of worm shit is kicked out of the Oval Office.  Holy fuck me gently with a chainsaw, every time I remember that he's CinC I want to go vomit.  We would be better served with a fucking baboon in that position.  At least the baboon wouldn't insult the families of dead Soldiers.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Really, Dave. You need to quit holding back and keeping your thoughts to yourself. You need to let it all out or you could end really, really constipated ;-)

Ragin' Dave said...

Adrienne, if I actually let lose how I feel, this page would blow your computer up when you clicked on the link.