Wednesday, April 15, 2009

On Obama's visit to the troops

All those cheering troops at Obama's visit?

Pre-screened for maximum photo-op usage.

“We were pre-screened, asked by officials “Who voted for Obama?”, and then those who raised their hands were shuffled to the front of the receiving line. They even handed out digital cameras and asked them to hold them up.”

Take a look at the picture at AP and notice all the cameras are the same models? Coincidence? I think not.

I've said it before, I'll say it again - the only time the Democrat American Communist Party cares about the military is when they can use them as a photo opportunity. And as much as it pains me to say it, my fellow brothers and sisters in arms just got used by a military-loathing piece of shit. Used like a ten-dollar whore, and they're happy about it.

Gah.

Anyone get a chance to go to a Tea Party in your area?

No comments: