Friday, April 17, 2009

The Democrat Propaganda Machine

Doesn't seem to be doing so well..... They either need to be honest and admit that they're nothing more than whores and harlots for the Democrat American Communist Party, or they can continue to die. Either way, I really don't care. But if they go under, I'll be more than happy to piss on their graves.

I mean, gosh, who wouldn't want to watch absolute crap like this? When supposed objective journalists all jump on a chance to call hundreds of thousands of Americans "teabaggers"..... with all reference material used.... let 'em die.

By the way - the CNN propaganda whore who got all confrontational at the Tea Party in Chicago? I guess she was upset that some guy had a sign calling Obama a fascist. But the very same little twit had no problem with President Bush being called Hitler or Satan.

CNN can kiss my ass, and I hope it dies a painful death while all the people employed there get laid off, lose their houses, and end up living on the streets turning tricks just to live. They've already prostituted themselves out for the Democrat American Communist Party, so it wouldn't be much of a change.

No comments: