Friday, January 23, 2009

I've been tagged

Huh. First time I've ever been tagged with a meme. I've always just stolen them from other people before now. But, since I've been tagged, here it is:

DA RULES:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Check.)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Got it.)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people with a link.

My six non-important quirky-things:

1. My nickname in Basic Training was PVT Hubble. The Drill Sergeants didn't even know my real name until about halfway through.

2. I make chainmaile as a hobby.

3. My brother has performed at Carnegie Hall with the Boston Pops Orchestra. The Ragin' Mrs. wanted me to change this one, because she reminded me of one of my habits: I have a habit of taking a song, changing the words, and singing it at random times. Normally it's whatever song is playing on the radio. Or I'll just make up a tune and sing whatever words I want to. I've been doing it all my adult life. I guess that's pretty quirky. It makes my wife giggle, especially when I change the words to something about her.

But my brother has indeed performed at Carnegie Hall with the Boston Pops Orchestra. He's got more musical talent in his left nostril than I have in my entire body.

4. One of my favorite snacks as a kid was raw, marinated octopus. From a little shop in Kailua.

5. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a 18-wheel truck driver when I grew up.

6. I'm the fourth generation of my family in the military. Great-grandfather, grandfather, Dad and Uncle, Me.

And the six victims are: Once I get my blogrolls up and running, I'll let you know.

No comments: