Thursday, May 22, 2008

Barack Hussein Obama is a ChickenHaught

Barack Hussein Obama, didn't serve, yet has said:
“We’ve got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we’re not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous pressure over there." -- Barack Hussein Obama Jr.(D)

At a fancy '05 Manhattan fundraiser, Obama told the approving crowd that the Bush administration was using soldiers in Iraq as "cannon fodder."
Ace notes the Messiah gets some schoolin'
McCain Unloads On Obama Over New GI Bill Of Rights
I respect Sen. John McCain's service to our country. He is one of those heroes of which I speak. But I can't understand why he would line up behind the President in his opposition to this GI bill. I can't believe why he believes it is too generous to our veterans. I could not disagree with him and the President more on this issue. There are many issues that lend themselves to partisan posturing but giving our veterans the chance to go to college should not be one of them.
The McCain camp apparently saw that as an opportunity to smack Obama around a bit.
It is typical, but no less offensive that Senator Obama uses the Senate floor to take cheap shots at an opponent and easy advantage of an issue he has less than zero understanding of. … Unlike Senator Obama, my admiration, respect and deep gratitude for America's veterans is something more than a convenient campaign pledge. I think I have earned the right to make that claim.

…And I take a backseat to no one in my affection, respect and devotion to veterans. And I will not accept from Senator Obama, who did not feel it was his responsibility to serve our country in uniform, any lectures on my regard for those who did.
Plays vet card? Check. Indirectly calls Obama a slacker punk? Check. This race may not be so bad after all, once you get passed the grim reality one of them will be President at the end of it.
Cross Posted at DANEgerus

No comments: