Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gun rights at the Democratic Debates

So last night, out of some strange illness, I decided to watch the Democratic Debates. I think the only reason that Clinton is better at pandering than Obama is because she has more experience. But, I digress. The question of the 2nd Amendment and the DC Gun ban came up. With Clinton her basic answer was to not interfere. She believes that the 2nd Amendment is of consequence, but that local areas should be able to restrict it to "what works for them".

Isn't that nice....

Obama tried to give the same answer, but he fell short. I have no doubt in my mind that that man would strip this country of guns faster than you can say Pinocchio. Then again, I have no doubt that it would not take long for him to commit treason if elected.

This all really sickens me. It is wrong and most people know it. Unfortunately, as has been stated before, idiots are allowed to vote in the same election as smart people.

I guess we just have to wait for the Supreme Court to make up their minds....

No comments: