Thursday, February 14, 2008

Say WHAT?

So SondraK has a link to a Southern Baptist preacher who's being investigated by the IRS for "mixing politics and religion".

A Southern Baptist preacher who endorsed GOP presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee on church letterhead said Wednesday he was being investigated by the Internal Revenue Service for mixing religion with politics.

Rev. Wiley Drake, a prominent pastor in the Southern Baptist Convention, said he received a 14-page letter from the IRS on Feb. 7.


Now, I'm not saying if this guy was right to do what he did. Myself personally, I would keep my church out of my politics, because I don't want to sully my church in that fashion by mucking around with the lowest of the low. And I consider Mike Huckabee to be less electable than John McCain. But still....

If this guy is getting investigated by the IRS for mixing religion with politics, I gotta know.... and to make it really simple for any liberals who happen by, all you have to do is look at the pictures....

Will this church get investigated?

Will the church featured in THIS picture get investigated?

Will this church get investigated?

How about THIS church?

Or this one?

Or even THIS one?

Obama and Hillary have been fucking CAMPAIGNING IN CHURCHES NATIONWIDE! But the IRS wants to keelhaul some Southern Baptist because he endorsed Mike Huckabee with "official church letterhead"? Well, at the very least we know who the IRS is endorsing, don't we? Actions speak louder than words, donchaknow.

Gah. Just keep your guns in good working order.

No comments: