Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kim du Toit is on a roll.

Start here, and just continue reading. Me, I'm still sick, so I'm not going to be writing any massive posts for a while. Went to sick call this morning and got it confirmed. Yep. I'm sick.

I hate being sick. I really do. I'm stuck at home with no energy, sitting on the couch, wanting to get up and do something but not really having the energy to do it. I'm running a fever, tired and bored at the same time, and wishing that I could torture every individual little virus in my body one at a time. Seriously - I want to waterboard the little bastards, and then slowly dip them in boiling oil. "Oh, you want to make me sick? How does THIS FEEL, you one-celled fuckstuck?"

Gah. I think I'm a bit delusional too. Caused by the fever, no doubt.

No comments: