Friday, February 08, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen.....

We are so truly fucked.

Mr. Baker provides commentary that ought to make you vomit. The only reason McCain even has a shot at this election is because the people running against him are absolute communists. But could you imagine Joe Lieberman as his opponent? McCain would lose. Hell, if Zell Miller came out of retirement and ran against McCain, then McCain would lose. He is the second least electable Republican out there, with Mike Huckster being the first.

To the Republican Party: Fuck you. Go to hell. Why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself? Because I'm never doing a damn thing for you ever again. I'm finished with you. Done. I wash my hands of you. My only goal in this country at this point is damage control. Damage control from the damage that THE G.O.P. IS PART OF!

I wonder if Bill Quick is still floating that third party idea around......

No comments: