Friday, November 23, 2007

Have I mentioned how awesome my wife is lately?

Yesterday the Ragin' Mrs. put out a spread that defies any general description.

Duck with garlic, cranberry and chipotle dressing.
Duck with garlic, orange and cranberry dressing.
Home cured ham.
Homemade sourdough-rosemary rolls.
Mashed potatoes.
Candied yams.
Green bean casserole.
Appetizers of every variety. Different kinds of olives, peppers, a cheese tray, smoked salmon, the works.
Home made Pumpkin-pecan pie.
Home made spiced carrot cake with white chocolate.

All put out of a kitchen the size of a small closet. I don't think the English language contains the words to describe just how well I ate yesterday, or how MUCH. We had some friends over and we all had to unbutton our pants when we were done.

Yes, my wife rocks.

No comments: