Thursday, August 30, 2007

OK, one more

Dolly brings up a good point. In order for me to continue in my military career, I have to submit to random drug tests. I'm willing to bet that everyone in the military goes through what I go through. And for those of you in the civilian world who just have to have someone in the same room with you looking at a mirror while you take a leak, I have someone over my shoulder looking straight at my dick while I try to piss into a bottle.

This is part and parcel to my military career. If I want to not submit to drug tests, I suppose I could always go flip burgers or something like that. But if you're in the military you have to deal with drug tests.

But I pay taxes. And my taxes go to welfare recipients and other people who exist solely to suck off the government tit.

So if I have to take a drug test to make money and pay taxes, why shouldn't those freeloaders have to take a drug test in order to take my tax dollars?


How about this - welfare recipients have to take random drug tests. And I don't mean "Oh, you have to piss in a bottle next week", I'm talking about the tests I have to submit to, which is being woken up at 5 AM and someone tells you "Get your ass to the unit, and don't bother taking a piss because you'll be doing that here."

If you pop hot for drugs, then FUCK YOU you don't get welfare. I don't give a shit if you have thirteen kids, you get kicked out. Maybe if you'd kept your legs shut you wouldn't have thirteen kids.

Is that harsh? Too fucking bad. GOC has a list of requirements if you don't want to end up poor and stupid.

1) Don't do drugs.

2) Graduate high school.

3) Don't have kids until you're married.

It is that simple. And if you're some drug smoking shithead, I don't want you getting any of my tax dollars.

No comments: