Thursday, July 26, 2007

My God, it's like a bad soap opera!

OK, I have to say that just reading down the links at Ace of Spades has me rolling off the couch.

It's.
Just.
Too.
Damn.
FUNNY!

No.

Really.

But it also pisses me off.

Each of those links is chock full of links themselves. You could spend all damn day researching this. So far as I can tell, Scott Beauchamp got his job writing lies about the military in Iraq because he was A) a fucktard Leftist (redundancy alert) and B) Dating one of the people at The New Republic, who has since been fired. So not only is he a worthless fucking liar, but his dear darling got fired because if it?

Dear lord, where does it end? Tomorrow, on "As The Biased Media Turns"!

Anyone want to bet that his CO and First Sergeant have destroyed their respective offices yet? I think that maybe the CO just tossed a few things out the window, while the First Sergeant has reduced his desk into little splinters of wood and metal.

Using nothing but his hands and teeth.

I feel sorry for his unit - they're now going to have to deal with the fact that Scott Beauchamp has tarnished their every action with his lies, even if they did nothing wrong. His lies have been seized by every anti-military Leftist as proof that the US military is nothing but a bunch of brainless killbots who revel in destruction and mayhem. Meanwhile, good men and women put their lives on the line every day trying to ensure that Iraq can stand up on it's own, and they've been slandered by a Leftist shithead (redundancy alert) with his own personal agenda.

Over at Hot Air, someone made the statement "He's over there, putting his life on the line, and I hope he comes back safe." Let me just say right now - that commenter is a better man than I am. I, for one, hope that this fucktard gets to experience every amount of pain that he's caused his unit, his service and his country. And I wouldn't weep one fucking tear if he didn't come back.

You lie about the troops, you deserve whatever the fuck you get. Somebody else said it better than I can - either Scott Beauchamp was party to serious offenses that are punishable under the UCMJ and failed to report it, or he's a backstabbing, buddy fucking, slimy shitstain who's used his lies to attempt to grab fame and a girlfriend back home at some anti-military rally.

Either way, he deserves to spend years in Ft. Leavenworth breaking big rocks into small rocks. Fuck him. I'm so pissed off about this right now that I can barely see straight.

No comments: