Friday, June 01, 2007

And life refuses to stop

I've been hammered. Not as in drunk, but as in so damn busy with work that I've barely had time to breathe. And it's only going to get worse. TVE, Tim, I hope you have a couple of posts ready, because I'm leaving on Monday.

Once again, I will be the Rifle Team Leader for a military funeral, this one in Santo Domingo. I don't know if I'll have internet access or not. In Panama, I had about 10 minutes per day, which was enough to check my email and then get off the computer.

I'll be posting during the weekend, but come Monday afternoon I'm on a plane getting ready to give another soldier their final send off. I won't be back until Friday night or Saturday morning.

You know, every now and then I find some leftist anti-war shithead who spouts off some insult that they've kept on hand just to use against conservatives. "Oh, well you don't know what it's like for the families. You've never seen what the families go through. You don't blah blah blah blah blah." Whatever. You know what? I have attended the funerals of many people in the military, and each one of those people I rendered honors to are better than any of the worthless pusbuckets who currently reside on the Left side of the political sphere.

You think I don't know what the family goes through? I guarantee one thing - I have a much firmer grasp on the grief of a military family than 99.999% of the Leftist shitnozzles that shriek and gibber and use the troops as a political weapon. The left hates the military. The Left LOATHES the military with a passion, plain and simple. I don't care what the current Leftist de jour says on any given day, all you have to do is look at their actions and you can see that the Left would just prefer it if the United States Military would just go away and never come back. If it's not John F'ing Kerry calling the troops stupid, it's Rosie the Stupid Fucking Cow calling them terrorists. Or, it's Moonbat Protesters exhorting the troops to shoot their officers. Or it's Hillary Clinton trying to get military uniforms banned from the White House. Or it's Charlie the Corrupt Communist Rangel calling them all poor and uneducated. Or it's Cindy Sheehan calling them a bunch of murdering thugs. Or it's any of the Leftist idiots and morons in Congress cutting the budget, screwing with troop funding, ect., ect., ect., the list keeps going on and on. And the Left as a whole doesn't give a shit if a soldier dies. They. Just. Don't. Care. UNLESS, they can use that soldier's death as a way to score political points. And then it's "Oh, the troops are dying! Don't you care about the troops? You don't care about the troops!" Fuck off, you Leftist zombies. I know who supports the military and who doesn't. I see it every day.

The rest of the military does as well.

Every time I help bury a soldier, I know that I'm giving respect to someone who's worth more than any of the Kos Kid's Petting Zoo. Or all of Glen(s) Greenwald's sock puppets put together, with Andy "Shrieking" Sullivan tossed in for good measure.

Blah. I'm tired, brain dead, and looking forward to laying my head on my pillow tonight.

No comments: