Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Updating a post

Ya know, when I read that email by Derek Murphy, the moonbat from Rochester NY, my first response was unbridled laughter, because Derek Murphy doesn't know jack squat about me.

But reading that post again today, I had another thought on top of that - If "Old Blood and Guts" Patton were alive today, does anyone doubt that the Leftists would be howling for his head, or at the very least, his rank?

George S. Patton was antithetical to Leftist thought. And I find it absolutely hilarious that a Leftist would use the movie "Patton" to try and insult me.

TVE - perhaps you could leave some of the more amusing comments up? I don't get a chance to read them at work, and I'd love to see just what they're saying. I can't point and laugh at them if I can't see 'em.

No comments: