Saturday, May 26, 2007

So I didn't post yesterday

I'm sorry. Sue me. By now people should have become accustomed to it, judging by my readership numbers dropping faster than a congresscritter's morals. Let me just say that there are things going on both in my personal and professional life that I cannot and will not discuss on the blog. As much as I love to talk, there are somethings that just shouldn't be said publicly.

No, I'm not getting a divorce! I love the Raging Mrs., and her cooking.

No, I'm not getting out of the Army! I'm in it for the long haul.

No, I'm not... JUST STOP IT, WILL YA! Just because I don't want to talk about it doesn't mean that it's some super-dooper important the-world-is-gonna-change-forever kinda crap!

Anyways, as I'm going to be busy yet again today, I'm just going to give you a little linky love, in case you missed any of it.

Up first in the Anchoress, who gives us a link-full asswhuppin' of the Left, all in the name of "Yes, let's Impeach Bush!" Go read it, you won't be sorry.

No comments: