Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So Don Imus got suspended

For calling a group of women "nappy headed hos".

Yawn. And then he went on the "I'm so sorry tour" by going onto Al Sharpton's radio show. Yeah, Al "Jews are all diamond merchants" Sharpton. Al "Tawana Bradley" Sharpton. Al "Fat sack of hypocritical shit" Sharpton.

Yawn.

You want to know why I don't give a damn about Don Imus, other than the fact that I don't listen to his show, never have, and couldn't even tell you where to find his show on the radio? I want you to imagine something for me, Mmmkay? I want you to imagine the rage and the furor that the phrase "nappy headed hos" would have stirred up....

......If Chris Rock would have said it instead of a 60ish-year-old white man.

Yeah. Yawn.

UPDATE: Malkin's got the lyrics of the top five songs on Billboard Hot Rap Tracks. Don't let your kids read it. Just another example of the double standard in America, I guess. Piss on 'em all.

No comments: