Sunday, January 14, 2007

Seahawks lose

Well, for all intents and purposes, my football season is done. Although, I really can't say I'm all that surprised, since we were pulling a damn loan officer off the street and putting him in at cornerback.

Seriously. We didn't have ANY cornerbacks. And it's kind of hard to win if you don't have a secondary to help you out. The fact that the Seahawks won as many games as they did, and given all the injuries that they had this year, I was amazed that they won their first playoff game. Hasselback out for weeks, Alexander out for weeks, every cornerback out with injury, receivers out, (and by the way, why the FUCK do we still have Darrel "I let the ball hit my hands and then drop it" Jackson? WHY?), injuries all over the O line...

Hell, I'm amazed that we were actually able to field a team, since by and large most of the people in uniform were on the IRL.

So here's hoping for next year, as Seattle has always done. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride, right?

Fuck.

No comments: