Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pardon me whilst I dance!

So, there's a company down here in Puerto Rico called Bive. Pronounced BEE-vay. It's a subsidiary of Speakeasy.net. It's wireless internet that you obtain through a rented antennae.

And that antennae is now sitting above me cheerfully blinking it's lights in a signal-receiving fashion.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! I'm BACK, baby!

And the best part is this - since I've told PRTC to go lick my anus, plus canceled my dial-up account, I'm now paying LESS money for faster internet access. Sometimes, life is good. So I can now actually see the blog for the first time in weeks. I've been able to post, but due to the firewalls at my other internet connection (which I don't own and have no control over) I could never load up the actual blog. Kinda sucky. In any case, I have the internet again. My wife is even happy about it. It's a two-fer!

I look forward to many more hours of blogging in the future!

No comments: