Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A picture is worth a thousand words

So here are thousands upon thousands of eloquent statements regarding the whacked-out nutjobs of the Left.

When I call the Left communists, I ain't kidding.

I am SO glad I left Seattle.

Doesn't this just warm your heart? “Kill people and rape babies.” That’s what one 12th grade protester thought people in the military do.

The KVI producer asked one girl if the military couldn’t offer good opportunities for some students who want to enlist. This 18-year-old girl responded, “Well yea, if you want to kill people and rape babies!” Excuse me?!! If this girl thinks that all servicemen do is kill people, and if she thinks they actually rape babies, then her teachers and parents should be arrested and charged with educational neglect!


But remember, they "support the troops" and don't you dare say otherwise! DON'T YOU QUESTION THEIR PATRIOTISM!

Yeah, right.

More Seattle idiocy.

That's about all I can stomach today. Go check out the links for yourself and see if you're as disgusted as I am.

No comments: