Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Right Wing News made a list

...of why he's disgusted with Cindy Sheehan. It's worth reading, and the comments are word checking out as well, because you'll see the barking moonbats come out in force.

As for me, the more I read about Sheehan's lunatic remarks in regards to Israel, Bush and Co., ect., ect., ect., the more I feel that not only is she fucking insane, but she's allowing herself and her dead son to be used by some of the farthest-left fringe groups this country has to offer.

Now, I don't have the time or the patience to dig through all the Left's statements, so I'll just say this: When I get sent to Iraq, there's a damn good chance I'm going to get shot at. There's a chance that I could die. I knew this when I re-enlisted in 2004. Anyone who re-enlisted after we took out the Taliban knew for a fact that the US armed forces were being sent into combat. This wasn't a secret.

Sheehan's son had already served one stint, and he re-enlisted. He knew what was going on. He wasn't duped, or fooled, or lied to. And he volunteered to go on a dangerous rescue mission, where he was unfortunately shot and killed. But all of this he did of his own violition, as do all the soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who enlist and re-enlist right now.

And if I happen to die when I'm deployed, and some Leftist scumbag uses my good name and my deeds to advance the cause of the most Anti-American, worthless, propagandizing, hate filled groups in America, as Mother Sheehan is doing, I might just come out of my freaking grave in rage.

The bottom line is that Sheehan and her fringe groups are using her son's death to push their agenda. After all, who would care about her if her son hadn't died? As a soldier, I'm fucking disgusted with her, and all the parasitic worms who have attached themselves to her. They have betrayed every ideal that he held dear, and twisted them to their own leftist goals.

And I'm talking FAR LEFT agenda here, folks. RWN also has a list of quotes from Cindy Sheehan and her pals. It's enough to make you vomit.

Sheehan doesn't want to meet with the President, she wants the media circus, she wants the spotlight, she wants the adoration of leftist throngs who are more interested in hurting this country than doing anything constructive. And it's repulsive.

Sheehan has a right to grieve. She has a right to speak her mind, and she has the right to say whatever she wants. But when she used her dead son's body to score cheap political points with Leftist asshats, she lost any pity or sympathy from me. She's a repulsive, manipulative bag of slime, and she fits in with the rest of the Left just perfectly.

And that's the last thing I'm going to say on the entire subject.

No comments: