Sunday, August 14, 2005

Click it

Spread the love:

www.stopcindysheehan.org is here due to the recent press that has been given to the anti-war efforts of Cindy Sheehan as well as her supporters. We have developed www.stopcindysheehan.org in order to see how many people are behind this great Country's Soldiers as well as it's Commander and Chief, President George W. Bush.

By using statistical data from this site including the visitor counter above, we
will keep this page updated with the amount of traffic www.stopcindysheehan.org receives. This should serve as a good platform for showing support for our Nation. I don't know about you, but nobody is knocking down my door to ask me what I think!


I personally think Sheehan is doing a great job of alienating anyone with a pulse, but I don't think it will hurt anything to show a little solidarity with this outfit by giving them some traffic.

No comments: