Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm laughing my ass off

OK, so I get onto the blog page to see what's happening. I see huge amounts of comments. I go and check to see what they are, and I see that it's the infantile cut-and-paste bullshit that the Left seems to love. Or maybe they just can't do any better than that.

Anyways, I start deleting. I stop counting at 150 comments that I delete. Takes me about 10 minutes, all in all.

Then I do the math. Given as how I stopped counting at 150, that's the number I'll go with. They were all from the same IP. Haloscan will not let you post less than 30 seconds apart.

That means that this stupid little shithead spent well over 75 minutes cutting and pasting, cutting and pasting, probably screaming out his favorite leftist mantra of the day, spittle hitting the computer screen, while his acne-crusted face reflected the glow of the screen (probably the only UV light he's gotten in a while!)

Over an HOUR! Sweet Jesus, what kind of loser keeps cutting and pasting for OVER AN HOUR and still can't come up with something original? I've shared this with my mom and my wife, and we're all laughing our asses off!

What a loser. You can tell he's allied with the Democrats.

No comments: