Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Out of Control

I know RD will LOVE this one:

Kerry gives thanks for the gift of a gun he sponsored a bill to ban.

"I thank you for the gift, but I can't take it to the debate with me," Kerry told a cheering crowd as he held up the device.
Did I mention that his bill would have prevented this act as it constitutes a "gift" transaction?

Ok. Flipper took that weapon in hand not thinking about all the irresponsible legislation he and his constituents pushed due to their fear of guns. He wanted a photo op with a gun. Why? Because he is the head of a lunatic fringe political movement and he was trying to appeal to a larger audience. Where are these leftist retards and their "gun slinging" rhetoric? Complicit and silent. Why? They know Kerry's record and they don't care if he has to lie his way into office by brandishing that fire arm. Why? Because Kerry is NOT a leader. Rather he is a puppet. Remember those violent maniac leftist protestors in New York starting shit with delegates of the Republican National Convention? They are the puppet masters. That's how things like this happen. What the hell did he mean by "but I can't take it to the debate with me."? Why did his mind connect that weapon and the debates he will have with the President of the United States? Was he feeling out the crowd? "They must want me to shoot him at the debates." Fruedian slip? ???????????? WHAT?! And who the hell told these cheering simpletons Kerry was a gun enthusiast? The left is out of control, as is their candidate.

No comments: