Tuesday, September 21, 2004

CBS = Democrat Whores?

I've been staying away from the TV as of late. Part of it is my job, and part of it is the fact that I just don't like TV all that much. If a game isn't on, I'm not too interested. So I just found out that John Kerry was on the David Letterman Show Monday night.

John Kerry. Was on Letterman. Monday night.

Who airs the Letterman Show? CBS.

The very same network which whored out it's credibility with a forged memo smear job against President Bush just gave John Kerry yet another opportunity to attack President Bush on national television.

I'm rather speechless right now. The flat out gall of these partisan hacks is astounding. At this point the eye logo of CBS should just be replaced with "DNC" in big red letters across every microphone and letterhead, every graphic and visual. They've tossed aside any pretense of objectivity. CBS is nothing but a group of cheap whores for the DNC, and they're doing all this out in the open.

I'll be glad when this election is over.

No comments: