Thursday, April 22, 2004

News Time

Jacko the Kiddy Diddler is getting indicted! Can I get an AMEN!

Look, I was willing to give him the benifit of the doubt when all this crap came up the FIRST time. But what is this, the third accusation? The fourth? After he's already admitted that he likes to sleep in bed with teenage boys? C'mon, he's as guilty as they come. When one of your accusers can describe your pecker, you're in deep shit. And if he hadn't paid off the last kid's family he'd already be in jail. He'll be going from little boys in his bed to BIG boys in his bed soon enough.

I also found a place where I want to get my next haircut.

Scottish men may soon be able to get a little nudity with their crew cuts.

Churchgoers, feminists and politicians have united in protest against Scotland's first planned topless barbershop, reports The Scotsman newspaper.

The shop, to be called "A Bit Off the Top," will charge customers £25 — about $40 — for either a haircut or a private-booth massage. Both will be provided by former exotic dancers retrained to clip locks


Hell, why not? So long as they don't expose themselves to the general public while they're cutting hair, who gives a shit? And they call America tight-laced? Sheesh. My only problem is that I normally close my eyes while I'm getting a haircut to prevent all the little clippings from getting in them. At this place, I could have a handfull of hair tossed in my eyes and I probably wouldn't even notice until an hour later.

And from the "Stupid people behaving badly" file, don't steal this woman's helper.

The wife of Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., was arraigned on assault charges Wednesday following a dispute at a Northwest Washington garden center.

Wanda Baucus, 56, was charged after a dispute Tuesday with a woman who was having mulch loaded into her car at Johnson's Nursery, said District of Columbia police spokesman Sgt. Joe Gentile. Baucus was apparently upset that she wasn't getting help having some mulch loaded into her car and the other woman was.


Mrs. Baucus, here's your sign.

And last but not least, Kim has found the latest entry for the M-16/M-4's replacement, and it looks like a good gun. If you want to know what's wrong with the M-16, just ask me, and I'll tell you. Bring coffee and something to eat, because I'll be going on for a looooooooong time. I DESPISE the M-16. It's one of the worst damn rifles I've ever put my hands on, and the troops in Iraq feel the same way. No stopping power, too long for urban combat, the list goes on and on. It's nice to see that they're in the process of replacing it.

I might blog some more if I have time, but today is pretty damn busy. I'll see you all later.

No comments: