Thursday, April 22, 2004

MTV's subliminal man

I'm flippin' channels and I see that Jackass is on MTV. So I stop. I'm watching and here comes the commercial break. In the back of my head, I'm thinkin' "I just KNOW they're going to slip in some leftist indoctrination." Then I see this guy with shoulder length curly hair outdoors ryhming....rapping.....talking quickly...whatever. I make out "war", "not fair", "blind", "war nobody wants". It ends with some bullshit in print on the screen like "music + poetry = freedom". Oh brave MTV! If it weren't for you......you and CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, NPR, the New York Times, and half of Fox....how would anyone here the words "A war for oil that nobody wants"?! Rap the vote! Or is it "Force feed the meme" or perhaps "brain wash the stupid"?! You may have already seen their "If all the little kids we indoctrinate with leftist bullshit were able to vote, Algore may have won" or was it "Choose or Loose 2004" or "Trumpet of the Donks". So now Kerry has Moveon.never, The Liberal Media Fund, and MTV.....well to be fair, the Donks have always had MTV. :)

No comments: