Wednesday, April 14, 2004

My take on the President's April 13th Press Conference

I decided to watch this Press Conference (via whitehouse.gov) rather than just read it (either way it will serve as reference). My impressions: There exists genuine passion in the statements of this man:

You know why I do? Because I've seen freedom work right here in our own country. I also have this belief, strong belief, that freedom is not this country's gift to the world; freedom is the Almighty's gift to every man and woman in this world.


That was how he manifested his frustration with the questions he got....by converting it into a verbal expression of passion in his convictions. He lacks a sliver tounge, but he speaks from the heart and that is equally appearant. The reporters in the room even seemed to take notice of the power with which he spoke when he spoke of freedom and it's importance. On the substance, I can't say I disagree with any of the points he made. Good job G.W.

No comments: