Tuesday, December 23, 2003

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

And a Happy New Year. I'm lucky enough to be able to spend my Christmas with my family. My brother is flying in from Boston tomorrow, and we're all heading to the Raging Parent's house. So, you won't see me until Sunday, or late Saturday night. As much as I love writing, family comes first. I won't even touch a computer while I'm with my family.

For you religious folks out there, I'm again asking for your prayers for the men and women in uniform, who can't be at home with their families this year. And religious or not, if you see a soldier, sailor, airman or Marine, thank them. They volunteered for a job that most people wouldn't take if you paid them, knowing that they might not be home for a long, long time. And I'd like to send out a Semper Fi to the Marines who've been running the Toys for Tots program all around the country. Thanks, guys.

I hope that everybody has a great Christmas. If you're Jewish, Happy Channuka. Gather round with your families and just enjoy that company.

Hodge, Merry Christmas, bro. Stay safe, and don't get dead. We're planning one hell of a party for ya when you get back home.

No comments: