Monday, June 23, 2003

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S DAVEY!

Wow. Me on a blog. Who woulda thunk it? I'd like to thank Tim for inviting me, and I promise that I won't bore too many people out there.

As for who I am, that's simple. I'm a former Army boy, a gun-owning, motorcycle riding conservative living in Seattle, of all places. This is the first time I've put any kind of record or log online. I know basic HTML, so I should be able to make it through without causing the screen to blink and fade to the "Blue Screen of Death", although if your computer starts to smoke.. just remember, Tim brought me here. It's his fault.

So then.... the outrage du jour. I see we have H. Dean's son covered, as well as the BBC poll.... what else.... How about the speech by Dick Gephardt, where he shows his true intentions? It seems that Tricky Dick v. 2.0 thinks that all he needs to do is be elected and wave his magic pen! Perhaps Dick should look over the constitution a bit more.

Then again, maybe these nut-jobs should just keep talking. I mean, we have Tricky Dicky blabbing away, retired Gen. "Taxes" Clark spouting parts of the communist manifesto on public TV, and every other democratic candidate making complete and utter fools out of themselves. As long as this keeps up, Bush is a shoo-in for the 2004 elections.

No comments: