Thursday, August 05, 2021

Well, it looks like my military adventure is about to be cut short.

 Because these fucking clowns aren't going to stick me in the arm.


Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin is expected Friday to announce a mandatory vaccine policy for all active-duty forces in the U.S. military, Fox News has confirmed.

The directive that all 1.3 million service members will be required to get shots in their arms comes just days after President Biden urged all federal employees to get vaccinated

Not.  Fucking.  Happening.  This shit has passed straight through ludicrous and into evil.  I'll retire before I get the jab.  I'll take an Article 15 or a courts martial before I get the jab.  I ain't getting the jab just because these fucking demented clowns order it.  An evil act doesn't become less evil just because a drooling half-wit made it an order.



5 comments:

Glypto Dropem said...

I'm waiting for me to be kinda in the same boat with the state of Kommiecticut, if they decide I can't renew my state EMT certification without a mandatory jab. They can't legally take it away, but they can change the rules for my renewal next year, meaning looking for a new line of work. They have just made it mandatory for all nursing home facility workers (which are state regulated).

I think my new line of work will be as a marauder.

p2 said...

When they came out with the anthrax crap in the late 90’s I did the same thing. Turned down E-8 stripes, dropped my retirement package and said fuck you very much. I’ve been stuck with a shitton of weird stuff in my time, but I ain’t doing that anymore.

Ragin' Dave said...

I remember that. I also remember the Anthrax shot fucking people up.

p2 said...

When this whole vax BS started, I told my boss if management made it compulsory, he’d be looking for a new mechanic. I’ll flat walk out on this gig over this stupidity and, from the chatter around the company, so will most of the rest of the wrenches. Have fun keeping your airplanes flying, you tools.

Ragin' Dave said...

I think that the current military leadership consider that a feature, not a bug.