So pardon me if I really have a hard time getting all upset about this:
Thirty-three people were hospitalized for a possible overdose on K2, a type of synthetic marijuana, in Brooklyn on Tuesday morning.
Witnesses reported seeing more than a dozen people passing out, vomiting, urinating and twitching in the middle of the street around 9.30am in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood.
I'm hoping that a whole bunch of moms are showing this news story to their kids and saying "YOU SEE THIS?!?!?! THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T TOUCH THAT CRAP!!!!!"