Saturday, June 19, 2010

Didn't Peggy Noonan vote for Obama?

Yeah, I thought so.  And now she's calling him "snakebit".  Hey, Peggy - he's not snakebit, he's FUCKING INCOMPETENT, YOU WORTHLESS "INTELLECTUAL" PIECE OF CRAP!

Just what the hell is it that makes people with more diplomas than brains swoon over the Marxist Messiah? I think that the big-I Intellectual love affair with Obama is the most damning indictment of our colleges and universities that can be presented.  If educated, supposedly intelligent people are so easily fooled by an empty suit with a fancy teleprompter, then that education obviously doesn't amount to a hill of beans!  And yet these so-called "smart" people like Peggy Noonan and Christopher Buckley and Colin Powell voted for a hard core communist who ran on all hype, no record, and who's greatest accomplishment was voting "present" when he was there to vote at all.

Great.  Just fucking great.  Thanks a lot.  HEY YOU FUCKING JACKASSES!!!!  GUESS WHAT!!!!!  OBAMA IS STILL VOTING "PRESENT"!!!!  THAT'S ALL HE KNOWS HOW TO DO!!!!!

And in the back of my mind, I keep hearing Rahm Emanuel saying "Never let a good crisis go to waste."  You know what?  Once that well blew, I think Obama saw a good way to destroy America, and he let it happen.  After all, successful, independent businesses are antithetical to the state-controlled economy that he wants to impose on America.  So what better way to remove all those independent businesses than just let the oil kill them off?  You want a conspiracy theory?  There's one for you right there.  Now prove me wrong.  Because you can't.  Even if those were NOT the Liberal Lord and Messiah's motivations, his complete and total incompetence will give us the same results no matter WHY.

And I'm not the only one who disagrees with Peggy "I Heart Obama" Noonan about that whole "snakebit" thing either.

No, Mrs. Noonan; I don't call that "snakebit"; I call it stupid.  I call it arrogant and unprepared.  I associate that with lack of experience and vision.

And useful idiots like Peggy "I Heart Obama" Noonan can go take a long walk off a short pier, preferably into a lake of oil that's been siphoned off from the Gulf Coast.

No comments: